This recipe is super easy and super tasty! The have some fantastic milled flaxseeds and they have a gorgeous chewy flavour.
- 2 medium organic eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon ( leave this out if your not a fan of cinnamon)
- 175g of almond butter
- 120g coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 100g of good quality dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp of Linwoods Milled Flaxseed
- Preheat oven 160°C and line a 20cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, almond butter, coconut sugar, baking soda and a pinch of salt until smooth.
- Break 50g of the chocolate into small pieces. Mix the chocolate and flax seeds in with the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes, then leave to cool.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the cooled brownies.
- Cut into 16 pieces and enjoy.
- These will keep for 3 days in an airtight container (but they will probably last 1 minute!)