This recipe is super easy and I love it! Porridge can get a little old and its so nice pimp it ! You can make this in five minutes. Omega 3, good fats, Fibre , and slow releasing carbs with Antioxidants in the fruit!
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of Cocoa ( depends on how chocolatey you want it )
- 2 /3 Medjool dates ( again this depends on how sweet you want it, I use 2)
- 5 Walnuts
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 1 and 1\2 a cup of oats
- Mix the Cocao, Dates and the 1\2 a cup of oats in the blender till smooth.
- Pop the mixture in the a pot with the rest of the oats and the almond milk
- Add the walnuts.
- Simmer for 5 mins until cooked
- Decorate with Berrries and any fruit you like. Sprinkle with Hemp seeds.