These taste amazing and if your a snickers fan you will love these
- 1 cup of good quality peanut butter
- 1\4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Dark chocolate shavings ( 1\4 of a large bar (70 %+) dark chocolate)
- Sea Salt
- 1 bar of good quality (70 %+) dark chocolate
- Combine the peanut butter, coconut flour, maple syrup and coconut oil ( melt the coconut oil). Mix together until all the ingredients are well mixed. Add the chocolate shavings.
- Make into balls and put in the freezer for 30 mins
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water until melted.
- Add a pinch of sea salt
- Remove balls from the freezer and dip them in the melted chocolate until completely covered.
- Return to the freezer for a further 5 mins